Q Actions now enables you to make calls directly using voice commands, regardless of if your contact is in your phonebook or a third-party app like WhatsApp.
Remembering friends and family across multiple phone books and communication apps is cumbersome. Through voice, you can privately tell Q Actions which contact you want to connect with and what app you want to place the call with, safely and hands free.
Juggling multiple phone books across your apps can be tedious … We got your back!
Also, try out some of the new and improved actions from familiar apps that you already have on your phone: Netflix, Spotify, Waze, Maps, Facebook, and more.
Just launch Q Actions and say:
- “dial John”, “call Jason on WhatsApp” – Phone/WhatsApp
- “Play Stranger Things”, “watch Netflix originals” – Netflix
- “play songs by Drake”, “play mint playlist” – Spotify
- “take me to work”, “I want to drive home” – Waze
- “are any of my friends nearby?”, “view upcoming events” – Facebook
As always, we welcome your feedback.