We’re in the San Francisco Bay Area
and Belfast, Ireland.
We’re having fun changing the world!
Aiqudo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are not actively hiring for open positions in the Bay Area at this time.
We are always looking for strong engineers to join our team. If you are interested in what we’re doing in the world of voice, connect with us!
Current Openings – Belfast, Ireland
Position: Search Quality Engineer
- Location: Belfast, UK
- Position Type: Full-time Permanent
- Education Required: B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Experience Required: 4+ Years
- Relocation Provided: No
As a Search Quality Engineer at Aiqudo, you will own designing the test plan and strategy for your team’s projects. You will participate in all phases of the development process; advocating for quality at the time of architecture review through to co-ordinating the delivery of projects to production. You will be co-located and fully integrated with the development team, participating in stand-ups, contributing to retrospectives, giving feedback in code reviews and helping with demos.
You will also be responsible for enhancing and extending the knowledge contained within the platform.
Silicon Valley based Aiqudo acquired local AI Business Sophia Search in July 2017. Aiqudo has a simple vision, to create a world where voice is the universal interface to everything – across all apps, devices and technology ecosystems. The company has teams in Belfast, Silicon Valley and St Petersburg, Russia.
At the Belfast location our focus is on building and maintaining the intelligent components used in the AI Search system (AIS) in the company’s Q platform.
The Aiqudo team has deep passion for solving hard problems using a combination of deep technology and practical inspiration. We want to build simple products that help users get things done and save time.
Our technology spans mobile platform frameworks (Android and iOS) and leverages both proprietary and conventional machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques. to understand what a user is saying and to execute the correct action in real-time.
Core Role Responsibilities:
- 4+ years experience as a lead test engineer
- Experience developing test automation and frameworks
- Experience with scalable automation systems
- Expertise in root cause analysis and regression testing.
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- Understand how automation brings value and where it doesn’t
- Knowledgeable of Client-Server E2E testing
- Coach team to improve quality, build methodologies and improve quality practices
- Deep understanding of how testing brings value in an agile team. Ability to train others in testing, from unit and functional testing to exploratory testing
- You will discuss technical problems and solutions with developers and other partners
- Show by example how to test well, both from crafting automated checks and demonstrating value with exploratory testing
- Questioning – You should be able to know when and how to ask helpful questions
- Experience with bug tracking systems and full product life cycle
- Machine learning experience a plus
Other Candidate Skills
- Innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, with a keen attention to detail and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment.