Do more with Voice
Q Actions 2.0 is here. With this release, we wanted to focus on empowering users throughout their day. As voice is playing a more prevalent part in our everyday lives, we’re uncovering more use cases where Q Actions can be of help. In Q Actions 2.0, you’ll find new features and enhancements that are more conversational and useful.
Aiqudo believes the interaction with a voice assistant should be casual, intuitive, and conversational. Q Actions understands naturally spoken commands and is aware of the apps installed on your phone, so it will only return personalized actions that are relevant to you. When a bit more information is required from you to complete a task, Q Actions will guide the conversation until it fully understands what you want to do. Casually chat with Q Actions and get things done.
- “create new event” (Google Calendar)
- “message Mario” (WhatsApp, Messenger, SMS)
- “watch a movie/tv show” (Netflix, Hulu)
- “play some music” (Spotify, Pandora, Google Play Music, Deezer)
In addition to providing relevant app actions from personal apps that are installed on your phone, Q Actions will now display rich information through Q Cards™. Get up-to-date information from cloud services on many topics: flight status, stock pricing, restaurant info, and more. In addition to presenting the information in a simple and easy-to-read card, Q Cards™ support Talkback and will read aloud relevant information.
- “What’s the flight status of United 875?”
- “What’s the current price of AAPL?”
- “Find Japanese food”
There are times when you need information but do not have the luxury of looking at a screen. Voice Talkback™ is a feature that reads aloud the critical snippets of information from an action. This enables you to continue to be productive, without the distraction of looking at a screen. Execute your actions safely and hands-free.
- “What’s the stock price of Tesla?” (E*Trade)
- Q: “Tesla is currently trading at $274.96”
- “Whose birthday is it today?” (Facebook)
- Q: “Nelson Wynn and J Boss are celebrating birthdays today”
- “Where is the nearest gas station?”
- Q: “Nearest gas at Shell on 2029 S Bascom Ave and 370 E Campbell Ave, 0.2 miles away, for $4.35”
An enhancement to our existing curated Actions Recipes, users can now create Action Recipes on the fly using Compound Command. Simply join two of your favorite actions using “and” into a single command. This allows the users the capability to create millions of Action Recipe combinations from our database of 4000+ actions.
- “Play Migos on Spotify and set volume to max”
- “Play NPR and navigate to work”
- “Tell Monica I’m boarding the plane now and view my boarding pass”
Simply do more with voice! Q Actions is now available on Google Play.